Drawing (II)

 

Who knew that this year New Year´s Day and Christmas Day will both fall on a Friday? Well, I didn’t but Happy Holiday everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful day surrounded by friends and family.

This year I learnt how to do many things but amongst I learnt how to draw without being good at art. This kind of drawing is just so simple yet elegant, combining the things, I adore the most like colourful colour palettes and experiments that work out better than anticipated.

Since I already uploaded an article about my drawing process, I am just not going to force out words, which are excessive this time. All I am going to write is enjoy and if you like it, all my pictures are available for download. Just follow the link below:

https://pixabay.com/users/aureliajh-18994837/

More pictures will come soon.