Birthday

 

Photo by Natalie Bond (Pexels)

It is that time of year again when I turn one year older. Unlike most years I do not feel like celebrating this year the most (if that makes sense) because a lot has happened this year and I truly don’t quite see a point in celebration.

About this time last year, I made the faithful decision to post bi-weekly. This time around, I have decided to only post whenever I feel like it. Writing and posting sucks out all the fun of writing which contradicts the whole point of this blog to begin with.

The reason for my decision is my mental health since in the past few weeks if not since the start of the year, I have felt my mental health slipping but I didn’t notice that until recently. Now I am just trying to better my mental health since that is quite important.

Another reason for this decision is that I am writing my bachelor’s thesis this semester and I intend to solely focus on that and do the best I can during my last year of uni as a bachelor student.

In all honesty, I am not sure if I am ever going to go back on my decision but that is for the future to see. Now I am focusing on myself and my studies.